Join our Dream Team - we are always on the look out for exceptionally talented staff to join our friendly team .
Over your lifetime, your skin will go through many changes that affect and alter its surface. These are the most common causes of uneven skin texture. Read More
What Is Retinol? Read More
Retinol is a synthetic derivative of Vitamin A, an antioxidant that is essential for healthy eyes and skin. Because the body cannot produce this vitamin on its own, it needs to be supplied by diet and/or topical skincare. It is often added to anti-ageing products for its ability to promote skin cell turnover, build collagen, fight free radicals and erase fine lines and wrinkles.
Aging is inevitable. As we get older, our bodies’ natural ageing processes kick in, causing the skin to sag and fine lines and wrinkles to set in. It’s a fact of life. But, did you know that time only accounts for 10% of skin changes? The remaining 90% is caused by external influences that accelerate the ageing process. Read on to learn about three sources of environmental ageing and how you can protect your skin from damage. Read More
Celliss is a powerful tool designed address all slimming & circulation requirements. Via the intuitive touch screen interface, the treatment program can be personalised. Read More
TriBella is the most complete facial rejuvenation therapy available from one versatile device, exclusively from Venus Versa. TriBella combines the power of three unique treatments—a photofacial treatment, anti-aging treatment, and skin resurfacing treatment—into one complete high-intensity, non-invasive skin renewal procedure Read More
Radio frequency (RF) is a risk-free advanced technology that stimulates collagen in the dermis. Read More
Flax (Linum usitatissimum), also known as linseed, belongs to the Linaceae family which originates from Europe, Asia, and the Mediterranean region. Flaxseed can be divided in two species: brown and golden. Golden flax develops in very cold climates, while brown flax develops in warmer and more humid climates. Read More
Additives to The Jet Peel Read More