Formulated with an acid combination of 2% phloretin, 10% vitamin C, and 0.5%ferulic acid, Phloretin CF® Gel. This trusted ingredient trio also helps accelerate skin surface cell turnover for a firmer, brighter looking complexion. Phloretin CF® Gel defies the boundaries of gel formulations using a state-of-the-art gelifier that meets the strict parameters of the Duke patent. Absorption and a soft, comforting finish make Phloretin CF® Gel ideal for combination and normal skin types while also satisfying those who prefer a gel texture.
- Helps to reinforce the skin’s natural protection against free radical damage
- Helps accelerate surface skin cell turnover for a more radiant appearance and uniform skin tone
- Boosts skin’s support structure
- BHelps to prevent and correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation (UV-induced discolorations)
- Suitable for normal, and combination skin types, those who prefer a gel texture
Research shows that ageing skin is the result of more than just years on the calendar. Exposure to environmental elements like sunlight, smoke, and air pollution causes photoageing in skin, which can contribute to the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and skin discolouration.
A comprehensive preventive program can help prevent environmental damage as well as the onset of more serious skin conditions. Studies show that sun protection, an essential first line of defence, only block up to 55% of damaging free radicals that cause chemical reactions in skin. Studies prove that Vitamin C effectively reinforces the skin’s natural protection against the free radicals generated when skin is exposed to environmental assaults. SkinCeuticals has developed a full menu of Vitamin C based formulas for all skin types — designed to help reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals.