Heliocare 360 Colour Cream Gel Oil-Free is a mattifying and non-comedogenic formula with color. This gel is oil-free, making it ideal for oily and combination skins, allowing to combine sun protection and makeup in just one step. The combination of Fernblock with melanin and sunscreen filters provides a 360 degrees protection against all radiation, including UVA, UVB, IR and visible light.
- Colour: beige;
- Coverage: light;
- Texture: cream / gel
- Skin issues: melasma, vitiligo, acne-prone skin;
- Skin type: oily to combination skin;
- Main benefits: oil-free, mattifying, non-comedogenic, broad-spectrum protection.
A mix of organic and mineral filters provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, IR light;
- Biomimetic Melanin provides protection against visible light;
- Vitamin C and E provide an antioxidant protection against free radicals;
- Fernblock FC helps to boost the skin's natural defences against sun exposure.
How to use
Apply Heliocare 360 Colour Gel Oil-Free 30 minutes before going outside .
• Can be used as a foundation for fluid makeup. Oil free formula.
• Photoprotection with daily colour to protect against photoageing, blemishes, skin hyperpigmentation as well as protection in cases of sensitive and reactive skin, photosensitive or photosensitised by treatments.
• Protects against sun damage while covering imperfections and unifies skin tone. All skin types.
Heliocare 360 Gel Oil-Free Dry Touch SPF50 is an ultra-light, mattifying gel, that melts quickly into the skin leaving it dry to the touch.
Heliocare 360 Gel Oil-Free Dry Touch SPF50 is an ultra-protective sunscreen designed for full-body protection. Suitable for normal, oily, and combination skin types, and formulated with a lightweight and oil-free gel texture, this product protects the skin against UVB, UVA, visible and infrared rays. Fernblock®, a botanical extract from Central America, is the key ingredient in this formula, due to its ability to provide the skin with protective, anti-aging, and anti-oxidant properties with each application.