Glycolic Renewal Cleanser is a high-concentration, soft-foaming gel cleanser designed to effectively exfoliate skin. Formulated with a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid, combined with 1% phytic acid, aloe leaf juice, and glycerin, this exfoliating cleanser helps deliver a clear and bright complexion while removing oil, dirt, debris, and long-wear makeup without stripping the skin of moisture.
Features a free acid value of 8% glycolic acid to promote cellular turnover.
- Removes long-wear makeup.
- Non-comedogenic and alcohol-free.
- Suitable for twice daily use.
- Ideal as a complement to skin brightening and clarifying aesthetic procedures, including chemical peels.
- Derived from sugar cane, this powerful fruit acid helps stimulate skin’s natural exfoliation process and minimises the buildup of dead skin cells, resulting improvement in the appearance of skin texture, tone, and a brighter complexion.
Daily or every other day exfoliating cleansing gel targets dullness and rough skin texture for a clear and bright complexion
The clinicals conducted on Glycolic Renewal Cleanser by SkinCeuticals and its independent partners demonstrate an accelerated rate of cellular turnover, a characteristic of more youthful skin.
Patients evaluated the cleanser after 1 week of use and found:
- 74% agree skin looks brighter.
- 74% agree skin looks renewed.
- 72% agree skin tone looks more even.
- 75% agree pores on skin look smaller.
- 75% agree skin complexion clearer.
Ingredients: Aqua / Water, Glycolic Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phytic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Coconut Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citral, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol.