We want all our valued Clients at Nu Aesthetics & Serenity Day Spa to know that we have no higher priority than the health and safety of our clients and our team.
We are mindful of the current situation regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus and understand that you , understandably have concerns about being exposed to the virus. We want to provide confidence that you are able to enjoy our services in a safe environment.
We are following the advice of the World Health Organisation and HSE and are reviewing the situation regularly. We will follow the advise given. We wish to assure you that we have always taken our responsibility for hygiene seriously. And to give you an insight into the daily steps we always take to maintain our strict hygiene protocols.
Cleanliness & Sanitisation
We pride ourselves on the standards of cleanliness at our clinics. Our protocols have always gone above and beyond.
Here are just a few of our key measures:
* Our therapists use single-use gloves for all treatments and wash their hands before and after each Client and when required regularly throughout the treatment.
*Our nail techs use Mondo products for sanitising equipment and for general sanitisation in the nail bar area. Manufactured to the highest of standards and conforming with latest directives. Providing effective control against a range of harmful pathogens including Coronavirus (including SARS and MERS), MRSA, E-Coli, C-Diff, TB, Hepatitis C, Noro Virus and Staphylococcus Aureus.
* We always use disposable pedicure bowl liners – so your feet never come in contact with the pedicure bowl.
* We use sterilisers.
* Staff wipe down clinic surfaces between each client’s treatments using anti-bacterial wipes, Milton and Dettol sprays.
*We use Barbicide Solution (Hospital-grade EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant) to disinfect tweezers and scissors.
* Our medical Doctor use individual sterile packs for each patient’s injectible treatment.
* Every evening our cleaning team disinfects all surfaces in our treatment rooms, vacuums and mops floors and sanitises bathrooms.
* Our cleaning team are also sanitising door handles throughout the clinics, as are our therapists and reception staff.
* Our wonderful team strictly adheres to the hygiene protocol as they personally prefer the same high level of hygiene.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news and advice from the World Health Organisation and the HSE. We ask any client or team member who has symptoms of cough, flu-like symptoms or fever, or has been in contact with someone exposed to Coronavirus, to not come into the clinic, and to instead self-isolate and contact the appropriate health providers.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or inquiries.
Warmest regards,Nuala & the teams at Nu Aesthetics & Serenity Day Spa.