Kobido means natural path to beauty and its roots can be found in Chinese traditional medicine. This Japanese ritual is considered to be one of the most advanced and comprehensive facial massages techniques in the world. The Kobido Up treatment is enriched with the modern techniques and knowledge and is also called a non-surgical or non-invasive face lift.
Since the 15th century in Japan Kobido has been an exclusive treatment for the Imperial family and very wealthy.
During Kobido massage your therapist will focus on relieving tension and restoring muscle function. Every movement is purposeful and the whole procedure consist of several techniques that stimulate the natural processes taking place in our body to obtain eternal beauty.
This holistic treatment has a comprehensive effect on many levels of the skin, subcutaneous tissues and fat tissue, fascia and muscles. As a result, we achieve spectacular health and aesthetic effects, for example:
- Deep relaxation of the whole body, nervous system, and muscular tension
- Reduction of bruxism
- Prevention and reduction of wrinkles
- Improvement of the oval of the face
- Reduction of facial stiffness
- Intensive stimulation
- Skin nourishment
- Regulation of the energy balance of the whole body
- Reduction of headaches
- Improvement of digestive system
The results depend on the initial state, regularity of the treatments, your home routine, and your general health.
How many treatments are typically recommended?
It is recommended to start with 2-4 treatments every week, depending on the condition of your skin and individual needs. After that you can repeat the maintenance treatments once every 2 - 4 weeks.
If you have any of the following, please avoid:
- Very high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular diseases (consult your doctor)
- Skin and any body inflammation.
- Active herpes
- Skin wounds in face, neck and / or chest
- Active rosacea acne
- Recent invasive orthodontic treatment
- Recent tooth resection
- Aesthetic medicine treatments (thread lift, 2-3 weeks after Botox treatment; 2 months after facial fillers; 2-3 weeks after micro needling and acid peels; 4 weeks after laser treatment…)
- Please contact us if you have any questions.
The ultimate beauty comes from perfect balance of physical, emotional, and spiritual health.