We want all our valued clients at Nu Aesthetics to know that we have no higher priority than the health and safety of our Clients and our team.
We are mindful of the current situation regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus and understand that as you go about your daily routine, you may have concerns about being exposed to the virus. We want to provide confidence that you are able to enjoy our services in a safe environment. We will not return to offering treatments until it is safe to do so. We are fortunate that both buildings are well ventilated with lots of windows which can be opened to keep fresh air circulating. I can see that when we do reopen, we will most likely have to look at offering much shorter appointment times using all the appropriate protection – screens, masks, gloves, post treatment hygiene measures, social distancing, hand sanitising stations etc etc. We will have a clearer picture as we get closer to reopening as all the other groups will have returned to work in advance of our planned return to work date.
We are following the advice of the and are reviewing the situation regularly. With that in mind we want to give you an insight into the daily steps we take to maintain our strict hygiene protocols.
Cleanliness & Sanitisation
We pride ourselves on the standards of cleanliness at our clinics. Our protocols have always gone above and beyond.
Here are just a few of our key measures:
- Our Therapists use single-use gloves (we’re minimising the impact of these by using our pink, biodegradable gloves where possible) for all treatments and wash their hands thoroughly before and after each client.
- They wipe down clinic surfaces between each client’s treatments using anti-bacterial wipes. Hand sanitiser will be available in every treatment room.
- Our injectors use individual sterile packs for each patient’s treatment.
- Every evening our cleaning team disinfects all surfaces in our treatment rooms, vacuums and mops floors and sanitises bathrooms.
- Our cleaning team are also sanitising door handles throughout the clinic, as are our therapists and receptionists.
- Hand sanitiser is also available for you to use throughout the clinic, before and after your treatments.
- We sanitise all our utensils after each client. Our wonderful team strictly adheres to this process as they personally would prefer the same high level of hygiene.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news and advice from the World Health Organisation and the HSE. We ask any Client or team member who has symptoms of cough, flu-like symptoms or fever, or has been in contact with someone exposed to Coronavirus, to not come into the clinic, and to instead self-isolate and contact the appropriate health providers.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Best wishes to you and your family.