Nuala Woulfe Clinics are recognised for excellence & high standards. We offer advanced skincare products and treatments, backed by science. We are SkinCeuticals Flagship for Ireland
Our Mission Statement
“Creating Positive, Remarkable Experiences”
We embody this belief in every client we serve. Through our expertise in cutting edge treatments, we guarantee you will leave refreshed, invigorated and feeling beautiful after a visit to our Dublin Skin Clinic or Day Spa.
We are seeking to grow our team and are looking for skilled experienced beauty therapists. As a therapist with NVQ level 4 you will have a high level of expertise and knowledge in cosmeceuticals. You will have experience of performing excellent treatments plus advanced skin treatments and strive to deliver exceptional experiences for our customers and adhering to company protocols and health and safety procedures.
The successful candidate will have;
- NVQ level 4 qualification or equivalent in Beauty Therapy ( your qualification level may be considered if good experience has been gained from working in a premium clinic environment)
- Be able to offer a high level of expertise in skincare based on skin type and desired benefits
- Learn and use fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits) how to use / application techniques to achieve best results for our clients
- Offer creative ideas to generate new business; particular focus on product launches, hosting educational events, brand/ product promotions, celebrating local/seasonal events
- Attend, engage and participate in planned trainings which you implement and share afterwards
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and be able to follow basic service flow
- Adhere to all treatment protocols, procedures and health and safety regulations.
- You will have a high understanding of the cosmeceuticals industry along with an in-depth knowledge of skin physiology and conditions .
- When not performing treatments, you will work alongside the front of house team assisting the client with finding the product or service that is perfect for them.
- You will also be responsible for delivering best in class skin consultations and converting customers to facials and other treatments.
- You will ensure very high standards of treatment room cleanliness and presentation at all times .
- We offer 5* standards in all areas of what we do.
- Ability to flexible with work hours - during opening hours, to include late evenings and weekends.
- Convey passion and expertise in your chosen career.
- Passion for keeping up to date with the latest skin research and technology.
- Have an excellent work ethic and desire to grow with our company as it expands.
- Understand the importance of appearance and have impeccable personal grooming standards.
- Have a genuine understanding of the importance of excellence in customer service.
- Develop positive relationships with your Team . Be a team player, whilst having the competence & confidence to work on your own initiative.
- Enjoy working in an organised, process driven environment where consistency & excellence are key.
3 Years minimum experience.
- ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent qualifications
- Advanced skincare training.
- Experience in chemical peels
- IPL, microneedling, Radiofrequency training & experience.
- 3 years post-qualification / in clinic experience
- Passion for skin health and general wellness.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Experience with SkinCeuticals, Eminence organics , Obagi and Dermaceutic skincare lines an advantage but essential as training will be provided
- Excellent salary, commission and bonus structure.
- Excellent working environment with a friendly team
- Excellent training provided.
- Staff discounts.
- Product incentives.
- Opportunity to work with best in class equipment and cosmeceutical brands .
- Full time hours available.
- Flexible working hours
- Part-time hours available
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills through our training and development programme. We believe strongly in encouraging our people to work to their strengths. You will be offered lots of opportunities to advance your career.
Senior Beauty Therapist (€20 / €30 Plus Per Hour) Job at Nuala Woulfe Beauty LTD , Dublin , Dublin | BeautifulJobs
Beauty Therapist (17 Euro / 20 + No Cap On Earnings) Job at Nuala Woulfe Beauty LTD , Dublin , Dublin | BeautifulJobs