We are a rapidly advancing wellness and aesthetic business based in Glasthule for over 26 years, with a solid focus on delivering exceptional experiences and results, seeking a poised health care professional with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, strong follow-through ability, and a cheerful disposition to join our dream team.
Within our practice, the main goal of our service providers is to ‘wow’ our clientele with each interaction. We value those we serve and strive to exceed their expectations at every opportunity.
If you’re someone who thrives in a positive environment, has initiative, works well in collaboration with team, and is committed to learning and on-going professional development the possibilities are endless.
As someone who always aims for excellence, you get a high level of satisfaction from providing solutions for other people and in fact, you’re often told that you’re a great listener, problem solver and caring communicator. You enjoy helping others and you thrive when your part of a team. In addition, you rely on documented procedures to ensure accuracy. You’re organised with clear goals, eager to act, and consistently follow-through.
If you’re looking for a long-term commitment with a company whose mission is to serve others and positively impact lives, then we want to talk to you!
Your Essential Skills and Characteristics
- Perpetual positive attitude and enthusiasm with clients and employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to work independently but also a team player with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality and a “do whatever it takes” attitude.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment, professional setting
- Ability to learn quickly and with precision
Compensation and Benefits
Our comprehensive employment package includes a competitive salary, paid holidays, bonus, commission, employee cosmetic treatments, SkinCeuticals training program, a continuing education, and more. And full-time employment includes all the above,
To apply, applicants must send the following items to email@example.com
Your availability Monday through Sunday and your ideal ‘Start Date’
A List of Three References (name, relationship, email address)
Up to date CV
- We are seeking to employ a skilled experienced Beauty / Skin Therapists.
- A flexible part time experienced massage/ Amatsu therapist.
- A skilled experienced Nail technician
- Experienced Aesthetic Nurse
- Day spa assistant.