Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight - 50 ml
Night time glycolic acid cream which delivers a true 10% glycolic acid value to skin and promotes cellular turnover for healthy glowing skin.
Glycolic 10 renew overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin.
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight features a synergistic combination of 10% glycolic free acid value, 2% Phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightness and a triple action-soothing complex of botanicals and oils to help support the skin barrier.
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations
Science & Proof - Not every glycolic acid cream is created equal. The effectiveness of glycolic acid is determined by its free acid value, which depends on 2 factors:
1. Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use
2. PH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on skin
Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is formulated with a concentration of glycolic acid that delivers a true 10% glycolic free acid value in a 3.5 pH formula tolerable for nightly use. This potent glycolic acid cream is complemented by a soothing complex of botanicals.
In an 8-week clinical study, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight significantly improved the appearance of key markers of glowing skin:
- AVERAGE IMPROVEMENT IN RADIANCE
- AVERAGE IMPROVEMENT INSKIN TEXTURE
- AVERAGE IMPROVEMENT IN SKIN TONE
The Average Results Skinceuticals CLINICAL Study
Protocol: An 8-week, single-centre, clinical study was conducted on 50 females, ages 35-64, with global fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough skin texture, and a dull complexion. Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight was used once nightly in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy and tolerability evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, and 8. Images represent the composite mapping of surface light scattering and volume light scattering of photographs collected under diffused light. Photos representative of average results. Your results may be greater or less than the average. Apply a pea-sized amount to over entire face and neck in the evening avoiding eye area. Always use alongside a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
How to use - Some skin types may require time to adjust to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition skin for this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.