Our body contains different types of cells. These Cells will communicate with their surroundings and receive signals informing them of tasks that they need to perform. For example, a fibroblast, which is a type of cell in the skin that knows how to produce collagen and elastin fibres, receives signals that order it when to start and stop producing collagen. This communication is vital for the normal function of the cell. As we age, cell communication is slowing down, accordingly and our cells stop functioning properly, which can cause premature ageing and wrinkles and discolouration starts to appear.
Cells communication through energy:
A signal, in the form of an electrical charge, passes through the cell membrane, after which a complex process of signal transduction begins inside the cell which in turn will increase the rate of collagen production. Magnetic therapy is capable of generating electrical signals in the tissue and affecting the function of different elements in it.
How PEMF signals benefit our skin health?
It include improving vascularity, by stimulating the production of new blood vessels, increasing the total fibroblast count, and new collagen synthesis . It also increases the oxygen in the tissue and more nutrients infused to the skin via improvement in the blood flow.
1. A more lifted and clearer skin
2. Skin tightening and rejuvenation
3. Speeding up the healing process
4. Increased cellular regeneration – the face will look more hydrated and smoother
5. Increased lymphatic drainage – the face will become thinner and less puffy
6. Reduced dark circles – the skin under the eyes will look lighter and brighter
7. The overall effect is lifted, tightened, fuller, smoother skin.
Radio-frequency is colour blind, meaning that it is safe on all skin colours.
When the skin conducts electrical current, it causes the ions in the tissue to collide. This action creates kinetic energy. This kinetic energy is transformed into thermal energy in the skin, meaning heat.
The heat causes micro-controlled damage to the skin tissue, mainly the dermis, and the damage triggers the healing mechanism of the skin.
The result of this is the renewal and regeneration of the damaged tissue, namely the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibres. Radio-frequency is a proven research-based technology for collagen and elastin production; once the healing occurs, the moisture levels of the skin improve simultaneously.
Venus Versa & Venus Freeze treatments are non-invasive and painless, with many patients comparing the treatment to a hot-stone massage! The treatment is also very quick and effortless– 15 /30/ 40 minutes depending on the area being treated.
Most people are able to receive this treatment but there are a few contraindications in which we cannot perform the treatment.
If you are/or have
• Implantable defibrillators, cardiac pacemakers, metal implants
•Pregnancy or breastfeeding
• Current or past history of cancer
• Multiple Sclerosis or neurological disease
• Varicose veins
• Active Inflammation/infection in the area
• Silicone implants or recent injections in the area
Comments will be approved before showing up.